[lit-ideas] examples

  • From: palma <palmaadriano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 14:50:00 +0200

to me the main problem is the lack of objects.
assume x knows that witches infest the souls of congolese children (the
example is not fictional)
then it turns out there are no souls and no witches, what did x know? that
some sentence is true? (they are all false) that some [what] term denotes
[none does...] etc.

--
palma,  e TheKwini, KZN

 palma