[lit-ideas] Re: emailing photos

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 16:06:53 -0500

I received two of them this morning. I didn't know that Lit-id allowed attachments. One was a portrait of a black man. The other, unfortunately, I couldn't make out.

Be well,
Ursula

On 07/12/2010 3:46 PM, Mike Geary wrote:
I've sent 3 black and white photos to the list trying to teach myself how to handle such stuff. Two I've seen get posted, but both with the atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> email address. I can't access that account, but presumbably my computer can. Just curious whether or not the photos have shown up on anyone elses computer. No respose I'll take as a negative.

Thanks
Mike Geary