[lit-ideas] Re: eloquent

  • From: Robert Paul <robert.paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 20:15:19 -0700

Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx wrote:

I'm trying to re-write a friend's resume. Does anyone know if someone is a lawyer from Italy what it takes for him to pass the Bar in NYC? (I have some friends wanting to move from Rome to NYC...she's in sales/marketing and he's looking for a position in an international law firm. She's American and he's Italian. Her family has wanted her back here for a long time...and so they are finally looking...

Here you go (maybe).

http://www.law.nyu.edu/depts/acservices/bar/llmnotice.html

Robert Paul
Reed College