[lit-ideas] Re: ego surfing

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 21:09:56 -0400

Mike Geary...Eric Yost...common names, obviously.
Would you believe there are actually other Ursula Stanges out there...

Ursula Stange (obviously not the one and only...)

Eric Yost wrote:
Mike: I've lived this long without knowing who I am, I don't see any need to throw away 6 six packs of Guinness Extra Stout to find out.

Agree. I'm either the designer of some sort of music software, or the judge who issued the BTK Killer's wife her divorce.