[lit-ideas] Re: education

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 17:14:50 -0800 (PST)

No, no, no.  Not to worry.  We don't need to close the universities if the
teaching isn't neurotic.  Seriously.  What a beautiful image, though, Socrates
and Rorty all a bloom.  It's probably what Wordsworth had in mind when he said,
"Ten thousand saw I at a glance, tossing their heads in sprightly dance ... And
then my heart with pleasure fills, And dances with the daffodils."

The crimson pall of eve having fallen, I must run.  Or glide.  Or the
whirlwinds my banner unfurl...
Andy