[lit-ideas] dude do you know what a negation is?

  • From: "Adriano Palma" <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:02:31 +0200

** For Your Eyes Only **
** High Priority **
** Reply Requested by 11/15/2011 (Tuesday) **

dude do you know what a negation is?
did you notice that the apple is not red is NOT equivalent to
it is not the case that the apple is red

if you did not, you should maybe appreciate the differences

per il resto non ho tempo da perder per le troiate che racconti

>>> Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx> 11/15/2011 8:56 PM >>>
It would be a fool's errand, imo, to try to extract from this post any clear
argument against the view that A and B contradict.

However, all is not lost - these exchanges are confirming that my posts and
others' are getting through again.

Donal