[lit-ideas] Re: disimplications of "know" [a correction]

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 07:50:53 +0000 (GMT)

The nature of this correction is unclear to me, but it is not the case (afaik)
that "Some days ago, Donal posted links to the famous/infamous paper in
which Edmund Gettier provided several examples". No matter.

Dnl
Ldn

On Wednesday, 15 January 2014, 6:44, Richard Henninge
<RichardHenninge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Defeasing disimplications of "know" [(a correction
of) a correction]