[lit-ideas] Re: deep questions

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 02:40:09 -0700 (PDT)

Definitely eating rice would have to remind one of Grice. In this sense, China
is a Gricean country, founded on the Communicative Maxims.

O.K.
On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 11:19 AM, palma <palmaadriano@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

one just thought, what would not remind of grice? eating pilaf noodles?

In a message dated 4/14/2014 8:40:57 A.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,

--

palma,  e TheKwini, KZN

palma

cell phone is 0762362391