[lit-ideas] deas] Aristotle beats Anscombe, Kripke wallops Nussbaum

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 07:21:23 +0000

well, saul does work that is not even in the same possible world as Nussbaum's
so I have no idea of hwo to  compare.
One appears interesting to me, the other largely irrelevant (the two in
question being Martha Nussbaum and S A Kripke, among the living philosophers)
I find a bit of a scandal that perople read a minor figure like aristole (save
for logic) than Plato...
but then...
that is fight of giants againstt gods

have a good day dr. Paul