[lit-ideas] Re: curiosity

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:57:57 -0400

At 08:50 PM 6/10/2006, you wrote:

> [...]

Evidence, please, or, if it pleases you, don't bother, just say I cast aspersions and let it go at that.

Okay

For the record, I couldn't care less if you drank Clorox.

Really? Wow, you are less caring than I thought. Clorox? That tastes like bleach. Almost as bad as swallowing. Oh, that reminds me, it's time to shock my pool... easier to do and with less complaining.

I care so little, in fact, that after I read the above sentence I stopped reading the rest of your post.

I don't believe you.

BTW, what do you call what you call me?

"Irene"? I assume that's your name. But I might be wrong, you might be a 13 year old Ghanian male playing with us. Anything is possible out here.

And honestly, don't even answer.

So why did you waste your time?

It couldn't matter less to me what you think I do or cast or say or don't do or cast or say.

Of course it could, or you would have let this go.

Drinking and thinking, on a Saturday,
{}

_________________ [insert pithy quote here] Paul Stone pas@xxxxxxxx Leamington, ON. Canada