[lit-ideas] cqfd

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 06:33:39 +0000

Cqfd ce qu’il faut demontrer, the culturalists (is there such a term? The
clowns  who insist on claiming that rorty said this and that, showing only the
bankrupt status fo the funky physicalism of rorty rorty lie many of that group
bought into the funkiness fo the nazi feyerabaend… the dudes like to lick the
black boots fo the master race, they get giant hard ons in the process and
immediately proceed to unload the charge on innocent who are supposed to buy
their advertising)