[lit-ideas] Re: conference on hypothesis testing

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:27:51 +0100 (BST)

--- On Fri, 15/7/11, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd come along, but I'm signed up to picket the Welsh
> phenomenology meeting the same week.

Try all you like but they seem hellbent on examining 'What is it like to be the
only gay in the village and use 'w' as a vowel?', 'Is the push-back of sheep
always experienced as co-variant with their imagined fear of the cliff drop?'
and 'Does the difference between a dreamt Welsh-cottage-on-fire and an actual
Welsh-cottage-on-fire lie in whether the owners are English and away during the
week?'

Donal
Ordering 'The Tao of Mikey G'
London