[lit-ideas] Re: computer problems

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 23:24:06 +0100

Saturday, August 13, 2005, 11:01:12 PM, Michael Geary wrote:

MG> Task Manager lists all my programs but will only let me access my browser,
MG> my email and Messenger.

Oh right.  Sorry, I forgot you'd said that.

MG>  It won't let me open any other program or personal
MG> file or send a file anywhere or any other command.  So even if I were dumb
MG> enough to send all my personal files to the list, I'm not able to.

sending them to gmail is safe -- that's just for the record, I realise
it won't help now

MG>  Judging
MG> from what Andreas and Eric sent me, it is possible to correct this problem,
MG> but I don't have the knowledge, so I'm taking it to a pro -- when I find one
MG> I can afford.  Thanks for no lectures about saving my files every time I
MG> access them.  I'm aware of my idiocy.

I was talking about what I allegedly do (actually I usually forget),
not lecturing you.

Anyway I agree you need a professional, I was simply thinking of the
files' safety
--

                             mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx