[lit-ideas] ...call this war? How about mass murder response????

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:35:16 -0500

All this confusion over what the war should be called
proves that the US government needed a war for
political reasons, and was looking for enemies later.

It's amusing to me when someone in Japan or Omar whenever he is or people time zones away just dismiss the World Trade Center attack as a "couple buildings."

You have no bloody idea how huge they were! How big an attack that was. They are an abstraction to you...just a couple buildings. You have no idea. TV gives you no sense of the scale. More people killed than at Pearl Harbor. 3/4 mile by 3/4 mile square buildings falling...firefighters and rescue workers still developing their cancers from helping to clean it up.

I swear to god you have no idea what you're talking about.

We should hunt and kill the terrorists for the rest of time. I wish I could do it myself.