[lit-ideas] Re: book nausea

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 22:37:01 -0500

Maybe your expectations were too high.  If you had picked up the book not
knowing the author, you might have thought it creative in a shabby chic
sort of way.   I'm still kind of reeling over the Al Gore movie.  I can't
imagine that anyone who has seen it can still doubt global warming is well
under way.  But they do, and most don't bother to even watch a 96 minute
movie to know what it is they're doubting.