[lit-ideas] blind

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 10:15:47 +0000

The argument is stupid (since x lacks functional organ F, the F picks no
reality or no real property of anything, this is the underlying imbecil logic
of the idea pushed by geary – note that by the same token we can show that
since nobody has interstellar vision or astronomical perception, we can show
with no effort that black holes are not part of reality)
I always find it disturbing when adults entertain teen ager’s shit with a flair
better reserved to something intelligent