[lit-ideas] Re: bersani

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, palma <palma@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:38:47 -0330

Really, this is becoming a tad tedious. Surely if English was good enuff for
Christ, it's good enuff for our contemporary academic listservs.

Moreover, hardly anybody today speaks or understands Slovenian. So all the
messages below remain unintelligible to almost everybody. It is today an
unimpeachable fact that the lingua franca of scholarly discussion is, and will
forever remain, Englisch. And as Mervin Heidegger himself somewhere proclaimed,
though perhaps not in these exact words: English is the most authentically
philosophical language. Let us thus act in accordance with that truth and from
that truth, so help us God.

Vsevo horoshovo,

Valodsya

Sent from my basement computer den.