[lit-ideas] Re: army shields

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:38:12 -0800

>>How are we benefiting form today's military actions?

How are we benefiting? Cold hard cash. Yep. By selling weapons to our enemies, we make Big Bucks!

Iran's fighter jets are F-14s (from the days of that CIA handpuppet, the Shah.)

Iran needs parts to keep those jets in the air so the USA can cry that the Big Bad Wolf is coming.

So... the USA sells F-14 fighter jet supplies and parts to Iran.

How utterly cynical can the Bush White House get?

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com