[lit-ideas] Re: another dabate?

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 08:27:47 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 8, 2004 8:41 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: another dabate?

I dropped my phone in a toilet and now it's broken.  This is the second time
I've broken a phone by dropping it in a toilet.  Shut up.  All of you.  SHUT
UP!  And I forgot something integral to my exam.  But that's fine.  I'm just
going to go stuff myself with liquor and watch stupid politicians act like
idiots.

A.A. Just wondering, when you were using the phone in the toilet, was it on
speaker?

E.H. In case you all can't tell I'm in a wretchedly crappy mood.

A.A. Good choice of words.

Andy Amago

Have a good one.

Erin