[lit-ideas] Re: al-Qaeda Anthrax scenario redux (long article)

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:18:02 -0700

This seems like a plausible reading of the facts. But there are several
facts that don't fit into this.

1) The anthrax attacks started about a month before 9.11.

2) The spores can be identified via DNA. The anthrax spores came from the US
military bioweapons supplies.

Any discussion of the anthrax attacks must be based on these points.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com