[lit-ideas] Re: academia - heavy marketing without substance and MP3/IPod comment

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:03:53 +0000 (GMT)

Thank you. It's working. There are many steps to the palace of iPod wisdom,
but chief among them is that (after you've done everything else that if
you're not a smac*-user [*smug-mac] come at a high price), all files must be
processed using iTunes.

Happy New Year Everyone
In advance
Do you know a good lawyer?