[lit-ideas] Re: absurdities

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:28:23 -0400

What better example that the human race functions out of a child state,
everybody, including the media.  Ooo, I'm telling, daddy said a bad word.
Likewise the article that Carol posted about Israeli candor is also evidence
that people (not Israelis, people) simply enjoy war.  There is no other way to
explain the tens of thousands of wars, many of them extremely bloody, since
history began.  The world is just a big school yard, a real life Lord of the
Flies, only with no adults in sight.  Ooo, I'm telling, daddy said a bad word