[lit-ideas] Re: a quiet weekend...

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:19:42 EST

Marlena --

Trust me.  Considering the level of my heresies you stand a better  chance
than I.  I keep trying to convince my Jewish husband and my  Evangelical mother
(is that an ideal situation or what??) that the book of  Revelations is a
Kabbalistic Text.

oh well.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: a quiet
weekend...  Date: 1/21/05 9:31:38 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_Eternitytime1@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 1/21/2005 6:01:48 PM  Central Standard Time,
andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
and if  the  Rapture does happen, we're all meeting in Memphis at   Mike's.

I'm getting tickets NOW for just in case!!

Marlena in  Missouri (sure to be the only one left   behind!)