[lit-ideas] Re: a question about Dylan

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:24:56 +0000 (GMT)

 --- Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tuesday, December 7, 2004, 5:34:43 PM, Robert Paul wrote:
>
> DM> My guess is that Robert Paul doesn't really like Dylan or his work and
> that
> DM> explains his 'depreciation' of the interview as not interesting. It is,
> as
> DM> ever, only a guess.

> RP> Guess again.

I've had a week to mull this over and my new guess is that it is false to
suggest that Robert Paul "doesn't really like Dylan or his work and that
explains his 'depreciation' of the interview as not interesting."

Is this right?

Donal
Ps. Of course as to whether this means Robert really likes Dylan and/or his
work [etc.], it is too early to say.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com