[lit-ideas] Re: a philosophical question

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 23:51:53 -0400

Aren't you "feeding the troll" in answering Irene, Robert?

Isn't it clear by now that Irene doesn't read what anyone writes? She's a broken record. It doesn't matter what you say, her purpose is to provoke, not to be part of a conversation. You're wasting your time in responding to her.

Stan Spiegel
Portland, ME

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Paul" <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>