[lit-ideas] Re: a little more on books

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 00:28:35 -0500

I saw him, shortly after he became an item on either Oprah or 60 Minutes or
something like that, giving portions of his "last" lecture.  I was deeply
impressed with him.  I haven't looked at the book, so I have no idea how it
developed or was developed from his thoughts upon learning that he was
dying.  However .... I would strongly suggest that you look him up on
YouTube -- his much publicized lecture is there.  And for me, at least, it
is powerful.

Julie Krueger