[lit-ideas] Re: "a huge accomplishment for chess players everywhere"

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 15:24:56 -0330

Well, P-Q4 and call me Susan! I dunno. Chess is a ruthlesly cerebral game and
this will only add to the number of head concussions boxers get in a lifetime.
If boxers really want to risk severe brain injury, they should just take up
hockey.

Walter O

(Who couldn't be coach of Les Montreal Canadiens because he speaks too many
languages.)

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2011.php