[lit-ideas] Re: a distant jargoning [apology]

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 17:13:39 -0700

On 8/29/11 5:09 PM, Robert Paul wrote:
[Sorry to take so long to respond] No, I didn't. I don't have a television and only see what people post to YouTube (such as the Dalziel & Pascoe series, some episodes of which, as I've said, were written by Bradbury). No one has as yet posted THE HISTORY MAN there (here's hoping). It might appear that I was crazily commenting on Chris' email. I'd intended to send this to myself as part of my effort to stop m email from breaking up lines where it wants to instead of where I want it to. Technology is not my friend.

RP
here i am writing about the quick brown fox who jumped over the lazy dogs after reading quine's methods of logic which was really written by aldous armstrong who was a pupil of emily greensleeves who bakes potatoes in the idaho forest to cover her expenses at merton college oxford which is one of the finest colleges south of birmingham or manchester the famous football schools or is it arsenal the gunners who sailed the spanish main with their popsicles bandaids and ice crea,