[lit-ideas] a dildo for Ahmadinejad

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:09:50 -0500

Some friends were thinking of mailing a dildo (batteries not included) to Ahmadinejad. While I fully support the idea, I know he will not receive it.

It made me wonder how many nasty gifts people have already sent to the Lunatic in the Windbreaker. Or Bush for that matter. Or Putin. Or Kim Jong Il.

Where do all the nasty gifts go? Every country must have people who screen their leader's mail for things like dildos wrapped in ribbons with "thinking of you" notes attached. There must be warehouses full of these gifts. At least in the US, we could probably find out where Bush's nasty gifts go ... maybe even catalog and photograph them for a coffee table book.