[lit-ideas] Re: Zotero?

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:44:44 -0600

I haven't used Zotero but Olivia Judson has -- did you read her comments on it
the other day in the NYT?  She also talks about another new software
application called "Papers" which is exclusive to the Macintosh platform.

Both are discussed in her column "Defeating Bedlam" at:
http://judson.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/12/16/defeating-bedlam/?scp=1&sq=zotero%20judson&st=cse

If you haven't read the piece, you'll probably find it informative.

Mike Geary