[lit-ideas] Re: You and your puny salary

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 23:35:44 -0400

>>my third really quite poor post of the day.

On the contrary, I found it a howlingly rich post, very well done, and much to the point. A salubrious epistle indeed. Your words sparkled. They were not only witty but brief, and in their unplumbed core disclosed the tightrope over which all posters must, mistaking an ASCII line for a tightrope, press their hurried signatures. Bravo.

Yours,
Bubba von Nascar-Idol
_________