[lit-ideas] Re: Worst Case Scenarios

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:32:04 EDT

<<I  don't usually do this, but:
> fewer wars, the ones that do happen will  be
> apolitically destructive.

Should be "apocalyptically  destructive".

I'll stick to bad and really bad in the  future.>>

On the other hand, "apolitically" was a nice  turn....Freudian-slip-ish.
I ALWAYS have trouble typing "apocalyptical".    I think it's a word that
deserves to be relatively unable to type.
Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Worst Case
Scenarios  Date: 4/25/06 5:19:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_teme17@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:teme17@xxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't usually do this, but:
> fewer wars,  the ones that do happen will be
> apolitically destructive.

Should be "apocalyptically destructive".

I'll stick to bad and really  bad in the future.

Cheers,
Teemu
Helsinki,  Finland

Do You  Yahoo!?