[lit-ideas] Re: Words

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:31:13 EST

In a message dated 11/13/2010 12:19:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Apologies for forwarding -- my c & p was not cooperating  appropriately.
This one is worth it.

Julie Krueger

-----

Thanks. This one below reminded me of some logicians, but I don't think
it's a paradox. We've seen worse than that.

"What stamina these aged Devonians have!"  e-mailed Irene Johnson in
response to an item in the Daily Telegraph of 6  November: "Tar
barrels race under threat. Participants have enjoyed the  custom of
running through the streets of Ottery St Mary, in Devon,  carrying
flaming tar barrels on their backs for more than 400  years."

------

Speranza