[lit-ideas] Re: Word of the year

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:52:21 -0330

Quoting John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>:

> In my part of lower North America, we spell it "copacetic."
>
> John

Yes, spelling, along with grammar and other normative matters (i.e., political,
ethical and social), have indeed proved challenging to certain sectors of lower
N.A.. We Canadians try to model correct practice as best we can. (And I don't
just mean health care :)

On a short sojourn from official duties,

Walter O