[lit-ideas] Re: Wittgenstein's haircut

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 09:24:06 +0200

Again, the story of W. acceptance to Cambridge is well known. I am sure
that I would be for a PH. anywhere if I just I came by barely speaking the
local language . (And Ph.d then was much stronger that it is now.)

Ill let go, I just ask to be excluded from any further Wittgenstein
biographies and exegesis.