[lit-ideas] Re: Wittgenstein and humorhe believed

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 14:14:16 -0330

But isn't there something even mildly hilarious about thrusting a poker into
one's interlocuter's face while surrounded by eminent philosophers (or not)?

Walter O

P.S. Isn't it something like:

"Before you criticize other people, walk a mile in their shoes.
....................................... Because then when you do criticize
them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!