[lit-ideas] Re: Wither Evolution?

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:23:27 -0500

JMc
Serendipitously, I happen to be reading a series of science fiction
novels by Niel Asher that presume a future in which humanity is
embedded in a "Polity" ruled by AIs and the biggest threat to human
survival is an alien technology that is able to learn from, learn
about and take over any intelligent lifeform it encounters.

Thoughts?

I'm not afraid of anything I can unplug.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "John McCreery" <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>