[lit-ideas] With and or Peanuts You Look at the Pictures Good

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:41:14 -0800

I will ship anywhere but No guarentee to Italy.

Payments - Must be recieved with-in 5 days of auction end...[snip]...

Shipping - Item will usually be shipped with-in 4 days of cleared payment.
Items are packaged with bubble wrap and or peanuts so a small fee has been
added into shipping for my expense's. I am just one person and nearest post
office is in the next town over.

Returns - Will be accepted and return shipping paid IF item was misrepresented.
Returns will NOT be accepted if you didnt read the description or look at the
pictures good.

Insurance - If you feel you need insurance let me know and will add into
invoice as i am not responsible once mailed at post office with reciept having
your town state & zip code on it.

David Ritchie,
looking good in
Portland, Oregon