[lit-ideas] Re: Wind Farms

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:32:11 -0500

Animal shows are too depressing.  The animals get killed or humans destroy
their habitats.  Winged Migration was in the library.  The blurb sounded good
but it didn't seem like a Saturday night movie.  The library had no selection,
so I got Meg Ryan (Kate & Leopold) and Into the Woods (Stephen Sondheim,
original cast, 1988).  Netflix picks up again in a week.  I was just kidding,
Robert  Paul.  I don't really try to annoy you.

Date:1/13/06 9:21:04 PM Central Standard Time
From:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

Scantily clothed women are, well, scantily clothed and something of a yawner.
They all look the same.  So do noisy gadgets after a while.  Some of the Bond
movies are cleverly humorous, with all the little comments, and it's all so
cool.  I'm like Alex (Madagascar) in the zoo, the antithesis of a Bond movie
fan.  I think Bond fans are more like Marty.  They want adventure, excitement;
they're (pun intended) driven to escape.  Sometimes I feel like one of the
penguins.  That's when I annoy Robert Paul.

Date:1/13/06 7:17:31 PM Central Standard Time
From:ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

On Jan 13, 2006, at 2:34 PM, Judith Evans wrote:

> I can't remember the young Connery!,

It's a shock.

David etc.