[lit-ideas] Re: Why us?

  • From: John McCreery <mccreery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:27:25 +0900

On 2005/07/10, at 16:48, Robert Paul wrote:

As I am, very generally speaking, one of the supporters of your cause it's a bit odd to be told that by leading me think you are saying something irrelevant to how one might reflect on the London bombings
you are thereby keeping me 'whipped up.'

The calculation is, of course, that I am fairly confident that the Sage of Mutton College will vote our way if given the chance. But, putting that aside, I do notice that the Sage is silent on the contrasting views of Confucius and Kant to which I pointed. Any thoughts there?

John McCreery