[lit-ideas] Re: Why is the UN & EU silent?

  • From: andy amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:06:29 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

A prime example of the hazards and consequences of an us/them stance.
Balkanization sets in when we put being a member of an ethnic group over being
member of the overall majority, in this case the Race of Man.   To which the
good Michael Chase will respond that I aim to homogenize the world.  To which I
respond, yes,  perhaps on the model in which it has existed in the U.S. thus
far.  Until then, praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.