[lit-ideas] Re: Whitehorse?

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 19:03:24 -0800

From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Is that because I initially sent it to the old list by accident (and then
> realized the error of my ways) or are you throwing my words back at me in a
> subtle attempt to insinuate that my idea is ridiculous.

When you, in your infinite wisdom, chose to send it to the old list, for
reasons that are
known only to you, then the email is bounced to me, and i have to take care of
it, and i
must choose: delete or forward.

if i delete your words of hope, which eveyone describes as "twinkles of light
in the
darkness", then you'll complain that i censored you. so i forward your
annunciation to the
list, and let your words fall as a soothing balm on their troubled brows, and
perhaps the
hounds stop their baying (there's not been a peep from Andy in over 16 minutes).

as for your idea of an 86-hr bus ride to the Yukon in the dead of winter, the
list is
speechless in admiration.

go to www.Send-Erin-Oneway-to-Whitehorse.com to make a token contribution (all
major credit