[lit-ideas] Re: Whitehorse

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 21:22:43 -0500

Sounds a lot like St. Petersburg.

And in the spirit of horses, white and otherwise, check this page for
the horsegirls....
http://www.inyourpocket.com/russia/st_petersburg/en/category?cid=56337&chid=429
They're real.  I saw them last December.  I also saw plenty of men and
women walking to work in the morning dark with a beer in hand.  If there
ever was an excuse it's a 10:30 am sunrise.
Ursula
living where the sun comes up at 7:49 these days...