[lit-ideas] Re: Whitehorse?

  • From: John Wager <johnwager@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 22:34:20 -0600

You can do a LOT with a single cent. For example: I sent a penny to the
Re-elect Bush campaign.  I must have gotten at LEAST $20 worth of mail
in return! That's not a bad investment! Just think: If all the Democrats
had sent a penny, the Bush campaign would have gone bankrupt sending out
campaign literature!