[lit-ideas] Whitehorse

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 19:56:41 -0500

So I've been thinking about going up to the Yukon Territories this December. I
checked the prices to Whitehorse, and you wouldn't believe how cheap it is.  I
think that's because no one ever goes there, and why would they when it's -45C?
But really, you're only as cold as you feel.  Truly.  Sure, it's like, $2000 if
you want to take a plane, but by BUS?  Well, that's only $200!  It only takes
86 hours to get there.  Of course, I'd only get to spend a day there before I'd
have to come back, but what's there to see in Whitehorse anyway?

--
Erin
Toronto