[lit-ideas] Re: Whinger... (Was: Thinks...)

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 18:05:45 -0400

Wherever did this word come from?   I'm not sure I'd ever heard it
before about March of this year.   Should I get out more?  Or stay in
more?   Or clean my ears out?   Or clean my sock drawer?  Maybe I'm
hanging around with the wrong crowd.  Maybe Canada is the wrong country.
  Does it have anything to do with Seinfeld or the Simpsons?    That
would explain everything.
Ursula
hiding from the world (and the word)
in North Bay