[lit-ideas] Re: Where did they go?

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 21:57:32 -0500

OK:
Well, I am here, whether anyone missed me or not.

That's the saddest sound I've ever heard, Omar. Of course, people missed you. I've been reading Wiki about Cma Gora. Tennessee is roughly 9 times larger than Montenegro, but with 100 times at least less history. Tell us about Montenegro -- you've travelled quite a bit, what is the there there?

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Omar Kusturica" <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>