[lit-ideas] Re: Where did the pictures go?

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:56:53 -0500

Thanks, Judy. I knew you'd be the one to answer. I tried with your username and password, but it insisted that I have a google account -- which I did. With that, it let me view the blog (and David's boat pictures and Mike's grandchildren etc. -- they're all still there). I was going to post a picture, but there doesn't seem to be any dialogue box anymore for adding things. The last entry was December of 2006. But, happily, I was able to recover a blog I had for my philosophy class back in 2003. There's much of general interest if anyone has any spare time and inclination. Some nice things in the archives, too. Poetry, quotations, bits of books and other fleeting minutiae...

http://phil1115.blogspot.com/

Best,
Ursula

Judith Evans wrote:
People aren't posting to it but it's still there.  I think, though, people
will now need a Google or Blogger account to post.

But try it.  The address is litideas.blogspot.com, the password is l1t1deas
(numeraloneitnumeralonedeas), the user name is litideas.  I think when they
enter that you'll be prompted to set up an account.

Judy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ursula Stange" <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>