[lit-ideas] Re: Where There's a Will There's a Won't

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 20:04:34 +0100

Maybe it won't be war, but the Republicans are going to need something major to boost votes in November. A terror alert or two, maybe they'll confirm bin Laden's demise and claim responsibility (for the typhoid), or perhaps it'll just be a bombing campaign in Iran when they decide not to do as their told. I wouldn't place a bet on anything specific, but I'd place a bet on something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_M2E-IQNkg&mode=related&search=

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>