[lit-ideas] Re: When you're hot you're hot, when you're not ...

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 13:51:02 -0700

Phil wrote

What I am curious about is how the researchers, or Eric, might
understand the implications of their 'refutation' for the research
project itself.  Put differently, given the 'refutation', what is the
significance of the study, beyond being the expression of the opinions
of the authors?

This is what I asked yesterday, although nothing came of it. 'Researchers have recently proved that nobody really knows anything.'

Robert Paul